The incredible city of Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the world as it has on offer amazing options like desert safari, gigantic shopping malls, the most creative building structures, refined Cornish, classy hotels, and a sizzling nightlife that no one can afford to miss. There is a huge contrast in Dubai’s day and night life. Mostly in the days, you would find locals working at their offices while tourists spending time at the beautiful beaches but all of them become one nation of party goers in the night as they throng the classy nightclubs in different parts of Dubai, especially at the Jumeirah beach area. Since the week runs from Sundays through Thursdays in Dubai, the Thursday night brunch in Dubai is the best thing that can happen to anyone who has had a bad day at the office.
You’re never short of options to spend a quality nightlife in Dubai, this is where it has been witnessing a growing number of tourists over the last many decades. The bars, cafes, nightclubs, clubs, restaurants, discos, and lounges are in a great number to serve the night hawks and party goers in the most efficient way. In order to fully utilize the potential of amazing nightlife in Dubai, you must be aware of the local laws as a foreigner. The awareness to the local laws and legislations will ensure a rewarding stay in Dubai for you.
Let’s take a look at some of the rules that a foreign tourist must keep in mind while merrymaking in Dubai and other states of the United Arab Emirates. These laws are in place and implemented to ensure harmony in the city and safety to the tourists.
- Always keep your passport, Emirates ID, or any other card or document that proves your identity and confirms your age. This is necessary especially in an event where you need to confirm to the bouncers of the clubs that you’re at least 21 years of age.
- Nobody is allowed to booze around publically in Dubai. You can have access to alcohol and other such drinks in the bars and the lounges of various hotels in the city.
- Nobody can afford to drive under the influence of alcohol as it may lead to serious consequences.
- You have to be at least 21 years or more of age to enter a nightclub and at least 25 years of age to drink alcohol in Dubai.
- All the bars in Dubai are shut down at 3:00 a.m. local time.
You can also enjoy the restaurants with a view in Dubai and make your stay in the city a memorable one.